Latest update: August 2020
- Introduction and ownership of the website
This Legal Notice regulates the purchase of the registration in the event AseBio Investor Day organized by the owner of this website:
- Asociación Española de Bioempresas (hereinafter, AseBio)
- Tax Number: G82643453
- Registered Office: C/ Diego de León, nº 49, 1º izquierda, C.P. 28006 – Madrid
- Registry details: recorded in the Associations Register of the Ministry of Interior with number 166214, section 1ª
- Email address: email@example.com
- Telephone: 91 210 9374/91 210 9310.
The acceptance of these Legal Notice is a necessary requirement for the registration in the event AseBio Investor Day, so please read it carefully.
- Date and place of the event
The event will take place on September 28- October 1, delivered digitally.
- Registration process
The person who registers for the event (hereinafter, “the User”), whether or not a member of AseBio, must be over eighteen (18) years old, have full legal capacity to enter into contracts and must be the holder of the credit card used for payment of the registration fee.
It will be necessary to enter your personal data, read and accept these Legal Notice provided for this purpose and to pay the corresponding registration fee. Once you have completed these steps properly, you will have completed the registration process.
Online registration will close on September 24, 2020 (or until full capacity). Subsequent registrations will be processed at the registration desk during the event.
Registration will be by order of registration through the online form enabled for this purpose.
Registration will be handled by order of registration through the online form enabled for this purpose.
3.2 Price and payment
To complete the registration process, and once the form data is completed, the User can see the Products selected in their “order” and that constitutes the budget.
If the User agree with the budget shown, the User shall proceed to pay the 100% of the registration fee through the means of payment offered in the website. By clicking on “place order”, the User accepts the quotation and these Terms and Conditions, which must be printed and filed by the User.
All registrations will be invoiced in euros (€). The prices shown exclude the Value Added Tax (VAT) in force, so that taxes and tariffs will be added in accordance with current legislation.
The registration fee includes:
- Submission of 50 meeting requests at the partnering platform.
- Access to the conference program.
- Publication of your company profile on the partnering platform.
Registration fee can be paid by debit or credit card. The User will be redirected to a secure payment gateway so that he can enter the card details. At the corresponding bank gateway, the User will be identified as the cardholder and will be asked for verification data. The corresponding amount will be charged within 48 hours of the date of the order, which will be considered effective upon confirmation receipt from the issuer of the card.
The User will receive the invoice in digital format, which can be printed, disaggregating, where appropriate, the amount of the discounts that apply and the expenses that are passed on to the User.
3.3 Technical means to identify and correct any error
Once the payment has been made, the User will receive an e-mail confirming the order, which will include details of the records acquired and their personal data.
In the event that the User detects an error in the registration or in the data provided during the registration, they can be modify by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.4 Cancellation policy
Attendees do not have the right of withdrawal in accordance with current regulations, as this is an event for professionals in the biotechnology sector and not for consumers and users.
However, it is possible to cancel your registration and receive a refund of 50% of the fee if you inform AseBio before September 4, 2020, by sending an email to in the email email@example.com.
No refunds will be made after this date. However, a registration that has already been paid can be transferred to another person from the same company.
3.5 Discount or promotional codes conditions
AseBio may offer discount or promotional codes to Users through various channels, which may be used exclusively in registrations made through this website.
To benefit from these discounts or promotions, the User can insert them during the registration process. The discount or promotion are not compatible with other promotions that could be in force at the time of placing the order.
AseBio’s membership fee is not cumulative with other discounts.
These discount or promotional codes expire according to the terms and conditions indicated in each offer or promotion offered by AseBio.
AseBio declines any type of liability that could be derived from an incorrect use of the online registration procedure made by Users.
AseBio cannot guarantee the absolute invulnerability of its security systems, and therefore excludes any type of liability for damages of any nature that may be due to the presence of computer virus, interruptions, falls, absence or defects in telecommunications and/or the system and, in general, other inconveniences that have their origin in causes beyond AseBio’s control, and/or due to a fraudulent or liable action of the User and/or arising from causes of force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances.
In case of incidents, claims, or if you have any doubt, please send an email to AseBio, at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If any provision of these Legal Notice is held to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
At any time, AseBio can unilaterally modify, without prior notice, the content of these Terms and Conditions and any particular condition that depends on AseBio, so it is recommended to read before each registration process.
- Jurisdiction and applicable law
AseBio and the Attendee to the event submits any dispute that may arise to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid (Spain), expressly waiving any other jurisdiction.
The present terms and conditions shall be governed by Spanish law, which shall be applicable in that which is not provided for in these conditions in matters of interpretation, validity and execution.
Latest update: August 2020
- Who is the Data controller?
The Data Controller of this website is Asociación Española de Bioempresas (AseBio), with tax number G82643453, registered office in C/ Diego de León, nº 49, 1º izquierda, C.P. 28006 Madrid, and email address email@example.com.
- What are the purpose of personal data processing?
Personal data provided voluntarily through any means made available by AseBio will be treated for the following purposes:
- Manage and respond to all requests of information, queries or any other type of request made through any means determined by AseBio.
- Manage the registration and attendance process to the event, until its completion.
- When you expressly have given your consent for this purpose, to send you commercial communications about any future event.
You guarantee the authenticity of all personal data provided and assume the corresponding liability deriving from the lack of its veracity or accuracy, including the damage caused to AseBio or third parties for these reasons.
- Which is the legal basis for the data processing?
We process your personal data on the legal basis of the consent you provide by pressing the “send” button of the corresponding data collection form or through any other means, such as, when appropriate, the performance of a contract.
We inform you about the right you have to withdraw at any moment the abovementioned consent, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Additionally, the consents obtained for the purposes mentioned are independent so the user may revoke only one of them not affecting the others.
- Which is the period of personal data preservation?
Your personal data will be stored as long as they are necessary for the purpose for which they were collected and, in any case, for as long as the data subject do not object to the processing or request its suppression.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, your personal data will be stored, properly blocked, during the statutory limitation periods to address any possible legal liability that may arise from the processing of personal data.
- To whom do we communicate your personal information?
Among others, data relating to credit or debit cards will be requested. They will be communicated through the company that owns the payment platform (Redsys) to the financial entity that manages the charge. This communication of data responds to the free and legitimate acceptance of the legal relationship in which the development, compliance and control necessarily implies the connection of this processing with third parties.
Likewise, personal data may be communicated to any other third party to AseBio has entrusted any service related to the purpose of the processing, always complying with the requirements established by current legislation. These providers include the accreditation provider, the technical secretary and the partnering provider.
- What rights do you have regarding the processing of your data?
As the owner of your personal data, you may exercise with the exceptions and limits established in the applicable legislation on data protection the following rights:
- Right to withdraw your consent at any moment;
- Right of access to your personal information, as well as to obtain a copy of them;
- Right to rectification of your data, if they are inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erasure allows data to be deleted and no longer processed by AseBio, unless there is a legal obligation to retain them and/or other legitimate reasons for processing do not prevail;
- Right to restriction of processing; under the legally established conditions, this right allows to suspend the processing of your data by ASEBIO, keeping them only for exercise or defense of legal claims;
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling;
- Right to object to the processing of your data under certain circumstances relating to your particular situation. ASEBIO will no longer process the data except when compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or to transmit those data to another data controller.
You may contact to the Data Controller, attaching a photocopy of your national identity card and indicating the right you are exercising.
The written request shall be submitted to the postal address: C/ Diego de León, nº 49, 1º izquierda, C.P. 28006 de Madrid; or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also have the possibility of revoke your consent to receive commercial communications at any time. To do so, you may write to the e-mail address email@example.com, indicating in the subject of the email: “Unsubscribe to commercial communications”.
In addition, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Authority (www.aepd.es), if you consider that you have not obtained satisfaction from ASEBIO in the exercise of your data protection rights or when you consider that the processing does not comply with current data protection regulations.